Nationals raffle tickets are now on sale. Truly epic prizes up for grabs this year.
- Icon racing adjustable ski – donated by Humberts
- Oceanperf ( epoxy / carbon 10’6 racing board) t&c standard model
- Unique Homes Stays luxury Cornish Break t & c ‘s apply
- Vanquish nipper board, donated by Woody
- Custom made Snugg ironman suit
- Finisterre jacket
- Fourth Element Storm Poncho
- Icon 2x wetsuit shorts
- Icon 2x long sleeved base layers
- Simon Knight drawing of Holywell Bay
- Mounted photo by Andy Cox
- With prizes also from Etnies, Cskins, RipCurl and Greenstick
Terms & Conditions:
– The Unique Home Stays offer is for a three night weekend stay (Friday – Monday), OR a four night mid-week stay (Mon-Friday) at Pixie Nook and this must be taken at a time mutually suitable to the owner of the property and the prize winner.
-The prize is for a maximum of two guests.
-The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative; nor will any negotiations be entered regarding exchange of the prize.
-The winner must telephone Unique Home Stays to arrange their stay. The name of the winner must also be confirmed by the competition organiser.
– A damages deposit will be required by the prize winner, and will be fully refunded within four working days of the end of the holiday, should the booking terms and conditions be met. This is payable directly to and refundable by Unique Home Stays.
– Unique Home Stays hold no responsibility for the unlikely event of the selected property being deemed unsuitable for guests, or should it be taken off our portfolio before the winner can take the holiday.
–The prize must be taken in low season only which runs from October – March and excludes Christmas, New Year, half terms, public holidays or bank holidays, and is subject to availability.
-The holiday prize must be booked within three months of the winning date, and may only be redeemed within 12 months.
-Standard booking terms and conditions apply. See http://www.uniquehomestays.com/terms-conditions.asp