We are looking for sponsors of the Championships to cover the costs of organisation. The event will be manned solely by volunteers and any surplus proceeds will go towards funding new lifesaving equipment and training for Holywell Bay SLSC, a registered charity No. 1048504.
The opportunities and costs for advertising and promotion are as follows:
- Advertising in the Event Programme
- An A5 event programme including details of all events and information about the Championships will be produced and provided free for all people attending the events.
- Advertising spaces within the event programme is available at the following rates:
- Full page – £200
- Half page – £100
- Quarter page advert – £50
- Double page advertorial about your organisation and option to include advert/voucher within the space – £350
- Premium positions:
- Inside front cover- £400
- Inside back cover- £400
- Back page- £500
- Sponsorship of cotton goodie bags for all competitors – x 1500 printed for £3000 (cost can be split between up to 4 sponsors)
- Sponsorship of reusable water bottles to be provided to all competitors x 1500 for £3000 (cost can be split between 2 sponsors)
- Opportunity to insert your own leaflet into the competitor goodie bags – £100
- Presence on the beach during the Championships
- Event stand/space for your organisation throughout the event for you to promote your brand and/or sell products at the Championships events. – £350
- Race side display banner at the event (including PVC printed banner using design artwork of your choice, or designed to your specification). – £100
- Windcheater flags bearing your logo at the event. (Including printing of 3.5m sail flag) – £195
- Regular mentions and thank you’s broadcast on the PA system announcements throughout the Championships. – Please ask.
- Assist in the presentation of medals at one of the three medals ceremonies. – Please ask.
- Online and other promotion
- Logo/mention on Holywell.rocks dedicated website relating to the event. – Free for all sponsors.
- Social media mentions in coverage relating to the event (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram). – Please ask.
- Opportunity to display windcheater flags/banners bearing your logo at and on the route to the event.
If your organisation has specific requirements, or would like to take advantage of a number of advertising/promotion options, then we would be happy to discuss bespoke packages and costs.
There is also scope for part (or in some cases all) of the cost to be offset by ‘in-kind’ contribution – e.g. towards funding of infrastructure (transport, accommodation, marquees, waste disposal/ recycling) or services required to support the event.
The type of companies likely to become part of the Surf Life Saving Championships are expected to include:
- Surf Life Saving Equipment providers
- Environmental organisations e.g. waste disposal/recycling
- Utilities and transport companies
- Accommodation providers
- Clothing / competition kit companies
- Conservation / marine related charities
- Sunscreen / beauty products
- Health / fitness suppliers & services
- Surf shops
Please contact Dave or Gemma at Usfor Design & Print on 01637 831124 or email email@example.com to discuss advertising options and make a booking. We would also be happy to arrange a meeting to discuss options to suit your organisation.